The XBlockchain Summit will bring together those leading the status quo and its upheaval in the spirit of fostering positive developments in blockchain technology through collaboration and dialogue.
XBlockchain’s chief focus will be to promote the real-world implementation of blockchain technology particularly as it relates to areas such as retail adoption; supply chain management; financial services; financial inclusion; and more.
Held in the lead-up to the 2018 annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank Group, XBlockchain will also explore the broader issues of international investment; economic development; and economic stability through the lens of developments in blockchain.
Everything related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and their intersections in business, government and technology will be discussed over two days in Bali and featuring more than 70 speakers, debates and top-tier exhibitions.
The XBlockchain Summit will be a chance to join a conversation between leading players in the world of blockchain technology from 30 different countries. More than 70 speakers will discuss the potential for blockchain and related technologies to change the way organisations and governments operate. The XBlockchain Summit is being formed to promote a critical dialogue about improving the status quo through technology.
A mix of leaders from business, government and technology will be gathering in an intimate setting without parallel in the Asian region. The two-day summit will deliver the latest insights, trend projections, conversations, and opportunities for invited guests to form new partnerships. The summit will be an opportunity to display new developments in blockchain technology, engage in debate its direction and promote its adoption.
Pros of the summit:
- 1000+ ATTENDEES;
- 70+ SPEAKERS;
- 50+ EXHIBITORS;
- 30+ COUNTRIES;
Agenda for 9th October:
- 09:30 – 09:50 XBlockchain Summit Opening Ceremony;
- 09:50 – 10:10 Welcome & Opening Remarks;
- 10:10 – 10:30 The Internet for Payments;
- 10:30 – 10:50 Break and Networking session;
- 10:50 – 11:30 Blockchain in the Face of Economic Change: Tokenizing New Assets and Modernizing Old Industries;
- 11:30 – 12:15 A Climate Positive World using Blockchain Technology;
- 12:15 – 12:55 The Future of Cryptocurrencies: Will They be Accessible to the Mainstream?
- 12:55 – 13:15 Going Beyond the Hype: Making Blockchain Real for Business;
- 13:15 – 14:15 Lunch and Networking Session;
- 14:15 – 14:55 Financial Inclusion in the Age of Automation: Why AI and Blockchain Need Each Other;
- 14:55 – 15:35 The New Decentralization: Paving the Future of Blockchain for Enterprises;
- 15:35 – 15:55 Break and Networking Session;
- 15:55 – 16:25 The Use of Blockchain to Power Your Customer Loyalty Program and Reward;
- 16:25 – 17:05 To be announced soon;
- 17:05 – 17:45 Blockchain for Change: Why We Need Women on the Blockchain;
- 17:45 – 18:05 VOF, Value of Fans: Analysing China‘s Entertainment Economy and How Blockchain Plays a Role;
- 18:05 – 18:15 Closing Remarks;
- 19:30 – 21:30 XBlockchain Leader’s Dinner (Platinum Pass);
Agenda for 10th October:
- 09:30 – 09:45 XBlockchain Summit Day 2 Opening;
- 09:45 – 10:30 Function X: Hello World;
- 10:30 – 10:50 Break and Networking session;
- 10:50 – 11:30 Pushing Past the Skeptics: Charting Blockchain Adoption in APAC;
- 11:30 – 11:50 Keynote from the Minister of Finance, Republic of Lithuania: Speed and Security;
- 11:50 – 12:30 The State of the Digital Economy, Blockchain and Regulations: Leaders from ID, EU, TW, UAE, EAF Share their Views;
- 12:30 – 13:10 How Blockchain Technology is Leading Disruption in the Financial Markets;
- 13:10 – 14:10 Lunch and Networking Session;
- 14:10 – 14:40 The State of Cryptocurrency Media: Accountability or Otherwise?
- 14:40 – 15:20 Not Playing Around: How Blockchain Could Redefine the Gaming Industry;
- 15:20 – 15:40 Coffee Break and Networking Session;
- 15:40 – 16:00 The Blockchain Economy and the New Technology of Trade;
- 16:00 – 16:40 Blockchain in the Real World: Industries it can Revolutionize and Change Everything;
- 16:40 – 17:20 What Do VCs Look For: Investments in Tokens, ICOs, and Startups;
- 17:20 – 17:30 Closing Remarks;
- 20:00 – 23:00 XBlockchain Awards & Party by the Beach (All Pass);
In its inaugural year, XBlockchain is committed to building the region’s most influential platform for blockchain innovators. With our extensive network of international and domestic partners, XBlockchain promotes communication and collaboration, and provides an open innovation platform to connect enterprising individuals, developers, startups, established organizations, government agencies and investors who seek to foster a spirit of positive disruption in the field of blockchain.
XBlockchain creates the blockchain industry’s flagship event – the XBlockchain Summit, which is a global, top-level, private, invitation-only network for attendees spanning blockchain innovators and representatives from industry and government.