ABF in Seoul 2018
ABF in Seoul – the largest blockchain week in Asia – is held from 27 October to 01 November 2018. An Asian union for the blockchain ecosystem was needed, and ABF unites the leading countries of blockchain in Asia – Korea · Japan· China.
It is co-hosted by Seoul Metropolitan Government that is building a smart city based on blockchain·fintech·5G technology, Seoul Economic Daily, the first economic newspaper of Korea since 1960, Chain Partners, the first and largest blockchain company builder of Korea, and CTIA, the first generation blockchain investment corporate in Japan. It is organized by Decenter, the first blockchain media in Korea.
What is ABF 2018:
I. First Blockchain Event by Seoul Metropolitan Government
– 1st ABF is Hosted as a Part of 7th SMG’s Keystone Project “Building Blockchain·FinTech Companies Centered at Seoul Startup Hub”
II. Union of Korea·Japan·China
– Key Players of Global Blockchain Industry Will Host Consecutive ABFs (ABF Japan in January 2019, ABF Shanghai in September 2019)
III. World’s Largest Blockchain Hackathon with 400+ Developers & World’s Largest Blockchain Job Fair with 300+ Companies
– Guaranteed Promising Jobs and Employment Opportunities
IV. Korea’s First Largest Blockchain Company Builder, Chain Partners
– Chain Partners’ First Blockchain Event with its Key Players
V. 20,000+ Participants
– Various Events at Key Locations of Seoul Throughout the Week
VI. Major Corporates of Korea · Japan · China
– Leaders of Traditional Industries Discuss the Application of Blockchain
VII. Academia & Business
– Research Institutes and Related Business Will Discuss the Future
Agenda of ABF:
- Job Fair
- 5G Day
- Developers’ Tech Meetup
- Fuze 2018 Conference
- Law Society Seminar
- Round Tables
- Blockchain Festa
- After Party
The full agenda can be found here.
ABF in Seoul will be a Festival For ALL for anyone in the blockchain/fintech industry working for the blockchain/fintech ecosystem and technology. You can create events of your own to make ABF in Seoul more colorful!
Share your plans with us and we’ll do our best to support your venues!